Monday, April 15, 2013

The last 1.5 months as narrated by Corbin

I now present to you the last 1.5 month's worth of cell phone pictures.  Just kidding.  That would be a lot of pictures.  But here are a few great ones that pretty much sum it all up!

I love snacks!

I love Baby

I hate swings

I love technology

I can open the diaper pail.  I leave the room smelling fragrant.

I love Mommy

I love Mommy

I like this cookie

I love Ducky

I went to a birthday party

I wear Mommy's glasses.  I love Mommy.

Daddy has a cool phone.  He's okay.

I think I love muffins

It was okay.

I love Mommy

I love ice cream. And Mommy.

I finally hold my own bottle!

I started taking my sippy cup

I sometimes sniff my high chair tray

I like to stand

I don't like couponing

I am adorable

I can't believe you put a bow in my hair!

I make a pretty girl

I think you've gone too far.

I love Mommy

Supa-Star!

I like technology

I like dust mopping

I love throwing my food down to Sammy

I have a mullet

I look snazzy

I love Mommy. And Ducky.

I can use a fork!

I take my dog for walks

I like to sweep the floor

I get the hard-to-reach places for Mommy

I don't know what you mean by "child labor laws"

I like to stand and watch TV

I climbed up here by myself

I will be blackmailed during my teenage years

I am a shorty
I get amazing bed head

I'm sexy and I know it

3 comments:

  1. I don't know britt didn't look like he loved mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know britt didn't look like he loved mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete