Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving laziness and 7 month update

Well, it's thanksgiving night. The baby is asleep, and I really should be. That is, on the off chance I make it to black Friday shopping before noon!

I wanted to do a quick 7 month update on Corbin. Yes, it's hard to believe. I used to wish time away so I could approach school breaks faster, celebrate Christmas, and other can-hardly-wait-for-it events. Now I'm clawing my way back to yesterday just to preserve what's left of Corbin's first year. Having a baby changes everything.

So at seven months, Corbin:

Weighs 17.5 lbs
26 inches long
Wears size 6-9/9 months
Size 3 diapers
Eats two meals a day
Drinks 5 or 6 four ounce bottles
Rolls both ways
Says MAMA!!!
CRAWLS!!!
Plays on my cell phone
Loves our dog
Has separation anxiety
Plays the "smile then hide my face" game with strangers.
His blue eyes are getting lighter
His hair is getting lighter
Wants to stand ALL THE TIME
Has stolen my heart
Is my sunshine

...and this just in... I think it will be a matter of days before he has his first tooth!

I apologize for being a blog bum lately. Between my old phone becoming impossible to function with, and Corbin yelling for mama when I even THOUGHT about leaving the room, I haven't had time. I was also a holiday bum and didn't get Corbin anything special to wear for thanksgiving. But I have bought him at least one Christmas article. Feast your turkey-coma-induced eyes on this:


No comments:

Post a Comment